We will set up your artwork at no additional cost – and our graphic designer will then send you the artwork mock-up for your approval before we produce a sample or start the mass production.
Below are some samples of our artwork mock-up. (Should you require a bag template to work on for your artwork, please contact our customer support.)
In order to give you the highest quality imprint,we have developed some artwork guidelines. Please send us your logo or artwork in the following specifications:
- Art needs to be provided as vector artwith all text converted to outlines.
- Pdf, eps, ai (preferred) or 150 dpi JPEG.
- Formats NOT accepted are: Word document files or PDF created using Word.
Conversion of artwork files from other formats, may incur a $60 per hour charge (our standard artwork rate).
- All texts/fonts supplied in the artwork must be embedded(outlined).
- All copy needs to be no smaller than 5mm in height and line weight will need to be no thinner than 0.5pt to be legible for printing.
Heat transfer print or digital print
- All colours must be converted to CMYK.
- Note that an exact colour match from printout to printout is not possible on a CMYK print process. While Greenpac takes every care to match the colour of each printout as closely as possible, we are not responsible for reasonable variations in colour.
- Before placing your order, please tell us If you have any special colour matching requirements.
- The best way to send us your artwork if it is small than 2 MB is email it to us.
- If the file size is larger than 2 MB, we will suggest you to upload your artwork using below form.